Comfortghan for Pat54 Delivered Ville Friend

Tampa Doll

Don't know, I just sewed them in strips, then put the strips together.  I did use the back loops only when I sewed them together.

Anyway,  here are the pictures.  One is the large afghan on my queen size bed with no edging.  The other two are both afghans with edning.  I used the sc ch3 sk 2 stitches sc in next stitch.  The larger afghan has 2 rows.  I do hope they are ok.

I will let you all know when it is shipped.

post-105-0-74282100-1366059842_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-06627200-1366059930_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-21918800-1366059943_thumb.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know, I just sewed them in strips, then put the strips together.  I did use the back loops only when I sewed them together.

Anyway,  here are the pictures.  One is the large afghan on my queen size bed with no edging.  The other two are both afghans with edning.  I used the sc ch3 sk 2 stitches sc in next stitch.  The larger afghan has 2 rows.  I do hope they are ok.

I will let you all know when it is shipped.

They are amazing!  I don't tire of carefully looking at each and every square.  We are all so eager to hear from the lucky recipient!  Thanks, Mary Jo :hug

Great job!  Even though I didn't catch this in time to send any squares, I wanted to let everyone know I think all the squares are stunning and Mary Jo you are an absolute angel for caring so much to spend so much time putting all these together and making a beautiful afghan and lapghan I'm sure the recipient will enjoy for many years to come.

I'm right there with you! I've been watching this thread as all the squares came in, and the finished products are stunning! Mary Jo, fantastic work!!!!

The Shipping Dept. went a little crazy this morning trying to find the right box for the afghans.

We finally found one and got it all ready to be packed up and shipped.  I sure do hope they have a jack hammer on the other end, as there has to be about 10 lbs of tape on it. :rofl   The PO is not going to open this box.  Anyway, it was shipped this morning (took it to the PO) and hopefully it will get there by Fri or Sat.

Thank you all for your help in getting this done so fast and making it so beautiful.

One last look at all the squares everyone sent. 

All the squares  and now the box.

post-105-0-75018200-1366128497_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-35475300-1366128509_thumb.jpg

Great job Mary Jo, and thanks to Tampa Guy, too, cuz I'm sure he had a hand in it, he must be just about starving by now after this week of you working nonstop on this project, lol. Maybe he'll take you out for dinner to celebrate!

Wow, they look so beautiful all finished! Amazing how so this all came together, each of us doing just a small bit, and we end up with these beautiful afghans!

Here is the coolest part.  The box we used was from Amazon, so it has a big smile on the side.  How is that for ironic?

Yeah without Tampa Guy I could not of done any of this especially the pictures.  He is my Photographer, color coordinator and of course the shipping dept.

just can't wait!!!! Thanks also, for keeping us all abreast of all the proceedings, made us all feel even more involved and interested in the outcome, as if we weren't already!

I didnt even get to send a square and I am still just as excited about it

Woo hoo!!! The package is on its way!!! Great job, Mary Jo and Tampa Guy--you make such a great pair!!! Please let him know how much we appreciate all the pictures- and great job on the shipping dept box- with a smile no less!

The Shipping Dept. went a little crazy this morning trying to find the right box for the afghans.

We finally found one and got it all ready to be packed up and shipped.  I sure do hope they have a jack hammer on the other end, as there has to be about 10 lbs of tape on it. :rofl   The PO is not going to open this box.  Anyway, it was shipped this morning (took it to the PO) and hopefully it will get there by Fri or Sat.

Thank you all for your help in getting this done so fast and making it so beautiful.

One last look at all the squares everyone sent. 

All the squares  and now the box.

Mary Jo, loved seeing the slide show of squares! Thanks!

Well, the PO is still saying it left Palm Harbor, as soon as it says anything else I will let you know.

Thank you everyone  I am proud of every square everyone made and the work that went into them.

Oh Yeah they are saying it will be delivered tomorrow, or that is the estimated delivery date.

Archived