Comfortghan for Pat54 Delivered Ville Friend

Tampa Doll

I was laughing every time you posted on this thread.  I could not wait for you to receive the afghan.  Now you get to feel all the love and hugs everytime you use it.  Enjoy it and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pat,

I 'm so happy that the surprise wasn't ruined!! :)  Each time you posted, like some of the others, I though- oh, no, she is going to figure out this is for her!

Your heartfelt thank you brought tears to my eyes :cry . I'm glad that you got to take a nice nap with all the hugs and love that went into the ghan! I'm happy that I was able to play a small part in it, but the thanks goes to the Ville's special angel, Mary Jo, for putting this all together( and of course the shipping dept, Tampa Guy).

Enjoy it for years to come, may you always feel the love that went into the squares and may you continue speedily on your road to recovery!!!

:ghug

Pat

Enjoy your afghan's.  I soo glad that I was able to participate in a small way.   I am happy dancing that your surprise was not ruined.

Thank you very much to Tampa Doll for all her hard work  :hug and to the Shipping department / photographer (Tampa Guy ) for all his hard work toooo!

Pat, your thank you brought tears to my eyes also. So glad to hear that your doctors say you're doing so well. Glad I got to be a small part of this too. Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Ladies, I laugh ever time I read you were afraid I figured it out.  I have to be honest, it never crossed my mind.  When I read it originally I just figured someone needed some hugs and it was very nice of everyone to do this.  Never thought it was me.  I am enjoying them both.  I have the large one on my bed and the smaller one in the living room with me, so I usually have one of them on me.  Again, thank you all and I did forget and I'm sorry to say thank you to Tampa Guy.  I want to thank you all for the pictures and your shipping.  You and Tampa Doll are both very special people. :hug :hug

Archived