Comfortghan for Pat54 Delivered Ville Friend

Tampa Doll

A comfortghan is being made  for one of our friends here on C’ville and I thought maybe others would like to help, so I sent out some pms to try and get some help.  Lots have answered and I now have several squares, and still looking for a few more.

The squares are 12” any design and any color.  Oh and Acrylic yarn.  I am trying to make this ghan cheerful, so she will know she gets a C’ville hug when she uses it.

I will take pictures of the squares when I get them and I will take pictures when it is laid out and finally I will take pictures when it is finished. 

When she receives it I will let you all know who it is for.  Right now if you want to help or just curious as to who it is for give me a shout with a pm.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are another set thank you bgs.  They are really pretty and I know the camera does not show it, but the one is deep purple with tan/ecru and the other is dark green with tan/ecru.

post-105-0-94659600-1364052496_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-68075400-1364052940_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-87521700-1364052948_thumb.jpg

Here are some of the squares I received.  Thank you kuddlekubs for your help and these squares are so pretty.

I was so glad to help! This will be a gorgeous ghan when done and Mary Jo is so wonderful to do this!

kuddles

These are some more squares I got on Saturday.  Thank you TCarra for making thises, they are really beautiful.

I was told one was a happy :dance  square and one was zen. :hook 

post-105-0-58040700-1364138861_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-90455200-1364138878_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-16540200-1364138887_thumb.jpg

Lovely squares!!!! I'm mailing one today. I hope it's ok, that I'm only mailing one, but I'm so busy at work- and feverishly trying to finish a baby blanket for a co-worker's baby shower next Friday!

Thanks for putting this together, Mary Jo! :hug

Lovely squares!!!! I'm mailing one today. I hope it's ok, that I'm only mailing one, but I'm so busy at work- and feverishly trying to finish a baby blanket for a co-worker's baby shower next Friday!

Thanks for putting this together, Mary Jo! :hug

Thanks for the square.  One is fine, there is no requirement as to how many.  I know everyone is busy this week.  I do hope you finish the baby blanket and can relax a little.

I think I have a friendship square from cshort in that same deep green - so beautiful!

I have one square pledged I'm going to work on this weekend. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'll see if I can find yarn that looks like it'll go well with what you have already!

Hi Mary Jo,

I didn't forget you, I have two squares all puffied up to send you, try to do that tomorrow, when I do some other errands, it's cold and snowy here today, feel like just staying in,  you have received some absolutely gorgeous squares, these ladies are SOoooo talented, aren't they! Just lovely, and such a pretty assortment. One I am sending is in pink and white, and some other colors, I hope it goes, otherwise, let me know, and Ill send another in it's place.....Thanks for doing what you do, for all of us!!

I am sure our friend will feel the love and the hugs :ghug , cause I sure am.  Thank you all, you are all very special, and this is why I love this place.

I have been lap top deprived today.  I went hunting for something and got a trojon.   We got rid of it, but it is now running scans, to make sure nothing else is wrong.  I am on the big computer in the back and compared to the lap top it is like typing on an Old Remmington Manual Typewriter. :rofl

Today I got 4 beautiful squares.  They are pink and white and from Auntbubbles.  By the way, any color will work, as we want to make this a ghan of many colors.

post-105-0-90666000-1364253982_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-48250500-1364253992_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-66462100-1364254004_thumb.jpg

I am sure our friend will feel the love and the hugs :ghug , cause I sure am.  Thank you all, you are all very special, and this is why I love this place.

I have been lap top deprived today.  I went hunting for something and got a trojon.   We got rid of it, but it is now running scans, to make sure nothing else is wrong.  I am on the big computer in the back and compared to the lap top it is like typing on an Old Remmington Manual Typewriter. :rofl

Today I got 4 beautiful squares.  They are pink and white and from Auntbubbles.  By the way, any color will work, as we want to make this a ghan of many colors.

Now that I am looking at them, I should of made more rows with the white - oh well, next time

PRETTY!

Archived