Amy

Sell Your Patterns Here at Crochetville

Donna and I are excited to announce that you can now sell your patterns right here at Crochetville!

Any member can upload a pattern to our new digital pattern store right here at the forum. It's up to you whether you wish to sell a pattern or offer it for free download.

Now you have another sales venue to add to your other options.

Here are links to all the information you'll need to get started:

Pattern Uploads: Read This First

Financial Information (commission rates, when you'll get paid)

Pattern Uploads Terms of Service (the boring legal stuff)

Getting Started FAQ

Pattern Upload Tutorial

Questions?

If you have any questions, ask them here.

See the Pattern Store:

I've already uploaded my first pattern, the Queen for a Day Crown, in case you want to see how things look.

Pattern Store Link

This will be a wonderful opportunity for everyone to share and sell their original designs. Can the patterns also be sold on other sites(Ravelry and Etsy) or must they be exclusive to Crochetville?

You're free to sell your patterns any place else you like.

This is just one more selling venue available to people (your own website, Ravelry, Craftsy, KnitPicks, now Crochetville!)

• Like 1

This is so awesome!! It's not going to do anything for me because I'm not creative enough yet to write my own pattern ( maybe one day ) but this is so cool of y'all to do!

We have a lot of talented members here who are selling patterns on their websites, Etsy shops, or on Ravelry.

If they choose to also post their patterns here, it will be much easier for Crochetville members and site visitors to purchase them.

post-19583-0-83532400-1363879521_thumb.jpgI tried to add my soap swan pattern, but I did something wrong. The picture did not show. Can it be fixed. Here is the picture Edited by craftyone

It's a great idea--everything in one spot--

I listed my first pattern today but had a question. Is there anyway to edit a listing once it's published? Not the actual pattern but the listing? I forgot to add an additional photo....just wondering for future reference.

Thank you.

Susan, I'll try to add that photo for you.

Cratfylady, I have editing enabled, but the editing link does not seem to be showing up. I'm trying to find a solution, but I may have to ask tech support.

Okay, I think I found the right button to click to give everyone the capability to edit their files. You should now be able to go back and change information as necessary. Please let me know if you can't.

just FYI---yes it worked to edit!! yay!! Thank you.

Okay, I think I found the right button to click to give everyone the capability to edit their files. You should now be able to go back and change information as necessary. Please let me know if you can't.

Pattern uploads are working fine, but we're having some difficulty with people actually being able to purchase patterns.

I've got a support ticket in with Invision, and hopefully this will be fixed soon.

wow, what a nifty thing!! You ladies are always spoiling us!!!!!! Ill have to check that out, again, thank you so much!! What a nice things to offer us!

We've wanted to do this for a long time, but the old forum software didn't have the capability unless we upgraded to one of the newer versions (which would have introduced all sorts of other unwanted problems).

We are so glad we've finally worked enough kinks out of the new software that we can introduce this feature (although it's got a kink or two of its own we need to work out).

Then once this is well underway, we have even more new features to implement!

I assume there is a problem with images uploaded for the patterns--seems I am not the only one who cannot view any images..Just wanted to pass it along.

washkvartal, you have been reported.