has anyone gotten thier pattern icon restored? Do we do it somehow I don't  know about, or probably it has to come from amy or donna Im betting, and they'll get to it when they can, Im sure.

I have mine.  It says indie. 

You could 'report' your post or pm Amy and ask her to restore it.

Duh - that's not my pattern icon - that's my designer one.

Don't mind me - I have a splitting headache today.

We had given the pattern icon to 243 people. It's a labor-intensive process to add those back to everyone individually.

I've been hesitant to start the process, because it's going to be quite a few long hours to get everyone added back. I didn't really want to start until I knew I was going to have time to get everyone added back in fairly quickly without making some people have an overly long wait. I didn't want the people I wasn't able to process to be upset because a bunch of others already had their icon back.

I wish there was an automated way to take care of this, but I haven't come across one yet.

Oh, yes, and we have about 150 indie people to add back in, too. A couple were added back as we were testing things out.

Did you have ANY idea switching formats would be so labor intensive?  I feel so bad for you and Donna and the hours upon hours it's taken. 

Well, we knew it was going to be labor-intensive, but we probably didn't realize exactly how much.

That's one reason we put off moving for so long. We'd been very unhappy with vBulletin for some time(the product and the company). We waited to make the switch until we absolutely had no other because of that. Which was good in a way, because if gave IPB the time to get their product stuffed with all the features we wanted.