What are your fav ghan patterns?

RoseRed

Question

I'm looking for a pattern for a solid color afghan for a housewarming gift for my massage therapist.

She LOVES the whole gothic, victorian, timeless, classic look. 

I'll be in Red Heart Super Soft in dark green.  I'm hoping for either a one piece or a MAM. 

It can be a ghan, throw or even a baby blanket.  I can size it up if I need to.  I'm not going to do squares or ripples.  I don't really want to do a round ghan but if it's pretty enough - it could be an option.

Anyways, I would just love it if you guys would share your favorite ghans - not just to make but also to look at and/or drool over.  I want it to be special and pretty.

I have a couple ideas of what I could make but I'm sure there's more out there that I haven't seen yet.  The yarn came in yesterday and I'm anxious to get started.

I have made Bernat Worsted Blanket as my signature piece...It is a freebie on Mary Maxim and also the Bernat site...I also like the simple shell dishcloth pattern which I use as a basis for baby blankets... My motto KISS...Both patterns are simple and easy to remember and look great too whether worked in varigated or solid colors...

Archived