Sign in to follow this  
katyallen8090

tape measure flower cozies

I don't know why angelroselites name appears in this post, but I can't get it off, so sorry angel, sorry everyone, please ignore that......

Now here are some tape measure covers I made for my brunch bunch! They are easy and functional too, and If I make more than I need, I plan on doing a giveaway!!!!!!!!! yay!!

post-40621-0-90108600-1363372138_thumb.jpg

post-40621-0-29343400-1363372169_thumb.jpg

Edited by katyallen8090
  • Like 1

How cute!!  I love them!  What a great idea.

Thanks!! I should have posted a pic of the backs of them too,but my camera's batteries are dead, so will wait till anothe time, I guess.. They are easy and functional too, in fact, maybe I'll put a magnet on the back of mine, to stick it to the fridge, so I always know where a tape measure is! lol

:yay

If i make more than needed, and have a couple left over, Ill do a giveaway for them, yay!

Edited by katyallen8090
  • Like 1

Is it bad that I am hoping you make too many of them? :wink  LOL I love those! Super cute!

Is it bad that I am hoping you make too many of them? :wink  LOL I love those! Super cute!

Looks like Ill HAVE to make a few extra, he he he.

So pretty. 

thank you!!

So cute!!

again, thanks so much!

I love them!  I hadn't seen the post.  How funny that my ghost haunted your post :lol

I'll keep checking for the possible giveaway.  If there aren't enough for a giveaway, is there a pattern you can share?  I'm thinking you whipped them up from your clever mind.  One can hope :)

Those are adorable!

Oh they are just adorable, and pretty.  I really like them.

heh heh, thanks all, i do have to make a few more, soooooo who knows, maybe a giveaway a little later on, to usher in our SPRING, lol.. Yeah, I used my own way to make them, Ill try to write it down soon the next ones I make...thanks again all!

They are so cute!!!!

Thanks again, they are proving quite poplular, lol so will have to get busy here in the next week or two, make some to GIve away, lol

wow, where has the time gone, that was spring, now it's fall, and I still haven't made anymore yet.....I vow to get busy on some soon, just have to pick up some tape measures is all, but i can make the covers for them first, and then put them in thier little jackets!

Time just got away from me darn it, soon I will have some to share!

Is the pattern yours? Those are cute and would to make some for christmas for daughters and sisters.