tape measure flower cozies

I don't know why angelroselites name appears in this post, but I can't get it off, so sorry angel, sorry everyone, please ignore that......

Now here are some tape measure covers I made for my brunch bunch! They are easy and functional too, and If I make more than I need, I plan on doing a giveaway!!!!!!!!! yay!!

post-40621-0-90108600-1363372138_thumb.jpg

post-40621-0-29343400-1363372169_thumb.jpg

Thanks!! I should have posted a pic of the backs of them too,but my camera's batteries are dead, so will wait till anothe time, I guess.. They are easy and functional too, in fact, maybe I'll put a magnet on the back of mine, to stick it to the fridge, so I always know where a tape measure is! lol

:yay

If i make more than needed, and have a couple left over, Ill do a giveaway for them, yay!

I love them!  I hadn't seen the post.  How funny that my ghost haunted your post :lol

I'll keep checking for the possible giveaway.  If there aren't enough for a giveaway, is there a pattern you can share?  I'm thinking you whipped them up from your clever mind.  One can hope :)

heh heh, thanks all, i do have to make a few more, soooooo who knows, maybe a giveaway a little later on, to usher in our SPRING, lol.. Yeah, I used my own way to make them, Ill try to write it down soon the next ones I make...thanks again all!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

wow, where has the time gone, that was spring, now it's fall, and I still haven't made anymore yet.....I vow to get busy on some soon, just have to pick up some tape measures is all, but i can make the covers for them first, and then put them in thier little jackets!

Time just got away from me darn it, soon I will have some to share!

Archived