Sign in to follow this  
Tampa Doll

Bead Holders

I have my beads and do dads in a few places, in small drawers and baggies.  I use them for crocheting, dressing something up and to make stitch markers and book marks.  Well I got tired of having to hunt for my beads I want to use, so I went off to look for something that was not a box to put them in.

I got an idea the other day cooking in my kitchen.  I looked at the spice rack that turns and thought why not.  Off I went looking for a spice rack that does not come with spices.  This is what I found and it is so cool.  They are individual bottles that fit one on top of the other, they swivel and I can see everybead I put in them.  It is called 12 jar spice tower and I got it from Amazon

So here are my towers. Oh and you can buy extra jars if you like.

Here they are in action

post-105-0-48331100-1363025926_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-54548100-1363025935_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

They look great and I am sure you feel good that you are now organized !!!! 

Great idea Mary Jo. About 8 years ago--I had the same issue--where to store all my beads. I bought myself a organizer that people would use to store say --small hardware like screws, bolts etc....It has about 30 drawers that are clear so you can see whats in each. (never enough drawers though for all I have--reamining beads are in a cookie tin in baggies)