Hi, everyone! During March 2013, please help us make blankets for Project Night Night. :sleep

To celebrate National Crochet Month, we are doing A Tour Through Crochet Country, which visits the blogs of one or two crochet designers each day. These designers selected Project Night Night as their charity for the blog tour.

You can read more about the blog tour and Project Night Night here on Crochetville's blog post:

http://crochetville.com/a-tour-through-crochet-country-natcromo-blog-tour/

I know this is short notice (sorry I did not post it here earlier!) but we would love to have our members donate crocheted blankets to Project Night Night. (Note that all blankets donated must be new or newly handmade. Ideal size is 50 x 60" or smaller. Check their item donation guidelines.)

If you donate a blanket, will you please help us keep a tally of donations by using this form to tell us about your donation? Thank you! :manyheart  :ty

I just started a blanket simply for the purpose of "using up the yarn"....now I know why!  :yes   It's going to be approximately 36X40, and it's very soft!  I'll get it done & on its way as soon as I can!

• 3 weeks later...

I mailed an afghan last week. It was a sampler I made several months ago when I was teaching some girls at church to crochet. I hadn't found a home for it yet and Project Night Night sounded like a good place to send it.

post-4459-0-45849400-1364508267_thumb.jpg

I made a blanket but I am unable to mail it off until Monday.  Is that ok?  Also, I'm a bit confused as to where to mail it.  Do we just choose from the three sites listed?

That's what I did, I sent mine to the Michigan address.

That's what I did, I sent mine to the Michigan address.

Thank you Janet.  That's what I figured, but with the way my brain has been so foggy lately I just wanted to double check. Now to find a box for it! ;)

Archived