First Projects - some ponchos

aimeebell

I'm so excited to be able to share my projects! They aren't perfect, but I just started three weeks ago. T

he tan one is a Jiffy Town and Country pattern. It is too thick and almost blanket like for my tastes. Maybe I will wear it for thanksgiving, and cold winter nights in the computer chair LOL The black one is from a leisure arts booklet called Great Wraps. I really like that one!

th_100_1427.jpg

th_100_1431.jpgth_8ae9f761.jpg

i like them! i have similar patterns to both, ....i really love the black one, i think i'll add that to my ever growing list of things im going to make for myself one of these days!

You are doing absolutely wonderful to have just started. I couldn't even do anything like that when I started crocheting. Great job!

I'm so excited to be able to share my projects! They aren't perfect, but I just started three weeks ago. T

he tan one is a Jiffy Town and Country pattern. It is too thick and almost blanket like for my tastes. Maybe I will wear it for thanksgiving, and cold winter nights in the computer chair LOL The black one is from a leisure arts booklet called Great Wraps. I really like that one!

th_100_1427.jpg

They're very nice! I like the black one too.

th_100_1427.jpg

Archived