littleKnit

Flannel-ghan for Dad

I've been so busy with school, I had been putting off this flannel-ghan for my dad.  I found the pattern here from the CAL and I fell in love with it.  I decided to make this for my dad for Christmas, but I wasn't able to finish it.  Instead last weekend I finished it and gave it to him as a surprise when I went home for the weekend.  The colors are Cape-Cod Blue and Off white in Caron One Pound Yarn.  My dad loves Cape Cod so I decided to make the colors to represent the beach.  He loved it!  It's so big it took up most of my dorm room floor as you can see. :) 

post-21944-0-14247900-1362523965_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Beautiful! I'm sure your Dad will love it!

Love the Cape, too!

Glad to hear your dad loved it!! I think it turned out well! Never been to Cape Cod but that's a place we plan to visit on vacation in the future.

gorgeous  what a treasure for your Dad

It looks great.

This is WONDERFUL!!  SO pretty!!

I just adore these flannelghans!  When I get all my WIPs done (I've really only got two going) I am going to make one for DH.  I KNOW he'll love it!

Beautiful afghan!

Thanks everyone! We go down to Cape Cod every summer. I just loved how the two colors represent the beach!

Very pretty! Love the blues! I made one for my grandson last year in browns and off white. He loves his too! Its a "manly" blanket! lol

I was thinking of starting one recently as I have a huge stash.....but I'm expecting a pattern in my mailbox and wouldn't want to start and stop it that quick if II did start one...