CraftyZone

JojoLand Melody Wool Yarn

I just found this new yarn called Jojoland wool Melody  yarn it is a fingering wool yarn that I want to try making some prayer shawls this wool is so soft and comes in beautiful colors and I think it will make some nice shawls or even some lacy scarfs would look nice. You have to hand wash but it is so soft normally others wools I could not handle this yarn is no problem. Wonder if anyone else has tried this. I have to make something then post a picture.

Yeah, i like Melody a lot too! I made this http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/136982-japanese-stole/

The color changes always seem to look very good in crochet. I like the really lightweight yarns for crocheting.

Melody comes in superwash, in fact i think the non-superwash may be discontinued now. At least i know one of the LYS near me clearanced it.

I think you will really enjoy working with it! What colors did you get?

I found that when I ordered a couple I found there so others I would love to try this also super wash. MS-39 Rosey reds,maroon,purple, gold. MS-41 pink orange which when you have in your hand it is beautiful then what colors they say. MS-04-Purple blue pink. I also got jojoland Rythm M-05 called Beach Party variety of pastel colors. I just love how colors work up that I seen knitted swatches and how colors blend. The ones I have listed is what I have knowing me there will be couple more balls of this yarn in my stash. I treating myself some fancy yarns other then norm acrylics need try different ones.