heres a doll I made for the Spring Knitting and Stitching Show in London ^_^ the theme was 'gardening' although i kinda ran out of time, so i didnt get around to making more 'gardeny' accessories for her....but she has a flower! so shes been in a garden at some point xD

this is the first time i made a doll like this. the legs, body and head is all one piece, then i sewed on the arms. originally i wanted to make her dungarees, but i dunno...just couldnt get it right >_< the longer i made the pants, the harder it was to put them on the doll! so any tips on making doll sized dungarees would be useful.

post-52160-0-08064000-1362413547_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

She is just adorable. :manyheart 

She is adorable!

• Like 1

She's a real sweetie.  I love her hair!

Cute.  I like the white detail at the hem of her skirt.  To get over the big feet, I guess you just need to start making the legs wide enough from the waist down,  Overalls would be good for that, too.

• Like 1

Cute. I like the white detail at the hem of her skirt. To get over the big feet, I guess you just need to start making the legs wide enough from the waist down, Overalls would be good for that, too.

thanks :) i tried making a larger waist and it looked too baggy >_< maybe i was just being fussy lol