Got away from crocheting for a while but I'm getting back into it lately. I want to finish up all the unfinished blankets I have around here!! I'm sure so many of you can relate! lol So here is one of the blankets that needed to get finished! I started it way back in Jan of 2010! I LOVE these colors and want to finish it and it's been so snowy and cold here in Chicago this week that I thought it would be the perfect time to stay indoors and crochet!

post-10678-0-17563700-1362103989_thumb.jpg

post-10678-0-82704000-1362104058_thumb.jpg

post-10678-0-89764300-1362104109_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Love it! The colors are beautiful!

Such cheery pretty colors. Hope you'll share another picture when it's finished.

Great looking blanket & nice choice of colors!

Oh, I love your color combo.  Can you share what colors you are using.  I really, really love this.

Love those bright colors! And the pattern is very nice! That will certainly brighten up someone's day

:applause

Beautiful! Those colors are so warm and cheery, perfect for brightening these dreary winter days.

So nice to pull out an unfinished project and still love it, too.... I often look in the bag and say "what was I ever thinking??"

Oh, I love your color combo.  Can you share what colors you are using.  I really, really love this.

Here are the colors I used! Red heart Super Saver Yarn In:

White

Cherry Red

Baby Pink

Light Raspberry

Light Blue

Aruba Sea

Pale yellow

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I really want to finish this one! And some others I have packed away unfinished! ;)

:manyheart I'm in love with the colors.  Beautiful!!!!!

White

Cherry Red

Baby Pink

Light Raspberry

Light Blue

Aruba Sea

Pale yellow

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I really want to finish this one! And some others I have packed away unfinished! ;)

Thanks for the list of colors Pattie.  I have an unfinished granny square afghan to finish as well.  I started it last winter and then got interested in something else and so it's still waiting. 

White

Cherry Red

Baby Pink

Light Raspberry

Light Blue

Aruba Sea

Pale yellow

Ladies I made a mistake on the colors! It's not Aruba Sea, It's Pale Green! I just found the label! ;)