YARN!

I scored huge at Hobby Lobby today.. I was able to actually get several colors of ILTY & ILTC while they're still in the process of switching distributors... Let the drooling begin! LOL 

post-18684-0-47273600-1362087658_thumb.jpg

And, there are 40 more skeins being shipped to me.. I am seriously drowning in yarn and am on :c9

Anyone wanna volunteer to help me organize it? My poor craft room doesn't know what to do with it all. 

OH I didn't get them on clearance or anything. Hobby Lobby has been out of stock with their yarn for the past couple of months because of them switching to a new distributor for their I Love This Yarn line. The previous one had started to show a lot of quality issues: yarn was full of fuzz balls & knots, a lot of mess in the middle of the skeins, etc. The new distributor switch has taken longer than they expected with items slowly starting to get back on the store shelves and being available again online. Sorry for the confusion! 

OH I didn't get them on clearance or anything. Hobby Lobby has been out of stock with their yarn for the past couple of months because of them switching to a new distributor for their I Love This Yarn line. The previous one had started to show a lot of quality issues: yarn was full of fuzz balls & knots, a lot of mess in the middle of the skeins, etc. The new distributor switch has taken longer than they expected with items slowly starting to get back on the store shelves and being available again online. Sorry for the confusion! 

Thank you for the information! I love ILTY but haven't really been using it much lately just because the price kept going up and up and up, and was hardly ever on sale! I tend to frequent the JoAnn's across the street because the prices are so much better! I guess I'll have to make a stop at HL sometime in the near future :)

Archived