Hello from Texas

TexasGurl

Hello to all! I am a self taught crocheter and have been crocheting for about 15 years. I love to create things for friends and family. I have made everything from baby items to scarfs and shawls to afghans and kitchen items. My current project is a star baby blanket for a friend's daughter who is expecting in April. I have several other areas of interest, so I always have multiple projects going (who doesn't right?). I would love to learn to knit and have tried my hand at it several times, but haven't been able to get the hang of it yet.

I look forward to making new friends here on Crochetville!

Hello to all! I am a self taught crocheter and have been crocheting for about 15 years. I love to create things for friends and family. I have made everything from baby items to scarfs and shawls to afghans and kitchen items. My current project is a star baby blanket for a friend's daughter who is expecting in April. I have several other areas of interest, so I always have multiple projects going (who doesn't right?). I would love to learn to knit and have tried my hand at it several times, but haven't been able to get the hang of it yet.

I look forward to making new friends here on Crochetville!

:welcome from PIttsburgh

• 3 weeks later...

Archived