Hello there!

bran321

Hey everyone!  Just stumbled across this site through google and am excited to get started in here to learn and expand my crochet addiction :-).  I'm a 23 year old stay at home Mommy to my two babies, my soon to be 4 year old son and just turned 2 very independent little girl.  As well as help give in home care to my grandmother.  I am still new at my crocheting and have helped establish a new group in my community for crocheters and knitters so like hearted people around here can get together and work on some projects together.  I am excited to see what new things I can learn from you all! Brandi

:clap Hi there from Northern California.  Welcome.  I'm new too just started tonight.  I am retired and volunteer for a thrift store. I started back crocheting in 2010 making curly scarves for a Christmas program run by this thrift store.  They give away new clothes, toys, books to less fortunate families in this county.  They served over 2000 children last year.  Our crochet group made 500 curly scarves for the clothes that went to the girls ages 5-10.  It was really rewarding.  And quite a feat let me tell you.  I'm married 32 years just last Thursday on Valentine's Day.  I will be traveling down to see my grandchildren who live in the San Luis Obispo, CA area tomorrow.

:clap Hi there from Northern California.  Welcome.  I'm new too just started tonight.  I am retired and volunteer for a thrift store. I started back crocheting in 2010 making curly scarves for a Christmas program run by this thrift store.  They give away new clothes, toys, books to less fortunate families in this county.  They served over 2000 children last year.  Our crochet group made 500 curly scarves for the clothes that went to the girls ages 5-10.  It was really rewarding.  And quite a feat let me tell you.  I'm married 32 years just last Thursday on Valentine's Day.  I will be traveling down to see my grandchildren who live in the San Luis Obispo, CA area tomorrow.

Oh my goodness I would love to be working in a thrift store!  I have to admit I am a bit partial to the itty bitty adorable babystuff but love love being able to find a great deal and I think deals are made even better when they can help someone else out that really needs it!  It's great that there are places like that out there still!

Archived