Baby Afghans

debbie135

My brother and sister in law are having their first baby after 8 years of trying, I think I must be the most excited aunt out there, I can't wait to welcome my little nephew in June.  I have been busy making baby blankets for him.  Here are a few pics of what I have done so far and I still have three more months LOL!

post-30432-0-52615700-1361113338_thumb.jpg

post-30432-0-31360900-1361113436_thumb.jpg

post-30432-0-87942500-1361113528_thumb.jpg

post-30432-0-07632900-1361113991_thumb.jpg

Very nice! What is the pattern for the white one? That is going to be a really nice gift!

Thank you,  the cable knit blanket is from the bernat website it is Baby Blanket - Shadow Cable Baby Blanket (knit) the other white blanket, is from a book called Baby Wrap 8 crochet blankets.  It is a wonderful book I love all of the blankets in there.

Thanks for the compliments, I have one more on the go that I would like to get down for June and there are two ladies that I work with that are expecting so I have blankets on the go for them two.  I can't just work on one project at a time, but I do have it down to a science, I work on one blanket at home, one in the car on the way to work (I'm not driving LOL) and I work on one at work, and I have to have them all done around the same time.  Wish me luck.

I'm wishing you luck on getting all your blankets done on time. The baby blankets you already finished are adorable. I like the first, most colorful one, the best. Your brother and sister in law are lucky to have you crocheting so much for their baby!

Thanks for the compliments, I have one more on the go that I would like to get down for June and there are two ladies that I work with that are expecting so I have blankets on the go for them two.  I can't just work on one project at a time, but I do have it down to a science, I work on one blanket at home, one in the car on the way to work (I'm not driving LOL) and I work on one at work, and I have to have them all done around the same time.  Wish me luck.

I really loved them all! I have that same baby book, I think! I sure love patterns!!!

I do more than one afghan too!!!

But you really have it down to a science! Sure glad you are not driving while working on the baby afghan!!!

I'm wishing you luck on getting all your blankets done on time. The baby blankets you already finished are adorable. I like the first, most colorful one, the best. Your brother and sister in law are lucky to have you crocheting so much for their baby!

I second that, i love the colorful one as well! What a great aunt you are!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

These are so beautiful! They are just going to love them :) Where did you find the pattern for the first one? (the multi-colored squares) That one is my favorite!

Archived