Red is my colour -15" CPK child

darski

Oh my, every time I see one of your outfits, it make me want to go up to the attic and find those Kids my daughter used to play with! This is just too cute!!

I love this!  thank you for sharing the pattern :)  I definitely want to make this and if I don't have a cabby to wear it, I'll have to get one!!

I think the CPK's are fairly common at thrift stores in the US.  They are just so gosh darn cute eh? :wlol

I do find some at times at thrift stores.  I have alot of them too already, I try to get all sizes!!  I just saw some on clearance at Kmart and I think they looked more like yours, I may treat myself for my birthday.  I can't help but like those dolls!  I have all the ones my kids had.  Not sure what will happen to all of them if and when something ever happens to me :(  but in the meantime I"m enjoying them.

I really like the smaller versions as they dress so quickly.  I have a 17" girl that I just love but I get too lazy to make her larger clothes... Must put her next on the list after my "Lemony Love" outfit.

Archived