Happy 9th Birthday, Crochetville!

Donna

:manyheart  :ghug  A big group hug to all our members! I'm so glad you're having fun sharing our birthday with us.

Sorry I didn't post to the thread yesterday, but my daughter was home from college for the weekend and I had to do some special things with her. (She just left to go back about an hour ago.)

We're being just like hobbits: giving away presents on our own birthday! (Yeah, I'm a bit of a Tolkien geek!)

You all need to stick around, because our 10th birthday celebration next year will really be something to remember!

:birthday

Happy Birthday Crochetville!!!  Thanks to Amy and Donna for their work in making Crochetville a great place to visit.  I've made many friends here and enjoy visiting this site all the time!

Happy Birthday to Crochetville!!  And thank you so much for so much that you have given to us, Amy and Donna!!  You are awesome ladies!  This is the first place I go every time I turn on my computer!  :manyheart  :hug  :c9  :ty  :birthday  :bday  :cake  :flower  :jumpyay

As you can see, I'm having trouble expressing myself!!!!  May you have many more happy birthdays, Crochetville!!! 

Happy Birthday, Crochetville! ... And thank you to Amy and Donna for all that you have provided to us. All of your hard work and dedication keeps this site one of the nicest, most helpful, and friendliest out there. I wish you many many more happy birthdays and much success always! :manyheart

Archived