Donna

Crochetville's 9th Birthday Giveaway!

67 posts in this topic

yarn-at-booth-stitches-east-2012-z.jpg

As I mentioned over in Board Announcements, we've been so busy adjusting to and working with the new forum software (more info here and here), for those who haven't been around recently), we forgot to plan a birthday party for Crochetville!

But we're celebrating Crochetville's 9th birthday with a new tagline and we're giving away a $50 gift certificate (in USD) to the yarn-related online shopping site of the winner's choice!

:birthday

Giveaway Rules:

Giveaway is open to all registered Crochetville members age 19 or older. If you don't yet have a Crochetville account, please register a free account before entering the contest.

Giveaway will be open through Wednesday, February 27, at 10:00 PM US central time.

Void where prohibited by law.

Each person may enter only ONE time. In the event of multiple entries, all entries by that person will be invalid. Be sure to enter only ONCE.

Winner will be selected via random drawing.

Winner will be announced on Thursday, February 28, on the Crochetville forum.

To enter, please click here and fill out our giveaway form.

:yay  Congratulations to our winner, detroitdeb! :yay

5 people like this

Oh, how fun!  I think the new tagline is just perfect. :)

I would love to be entered in the drawing.  Thank you, Ladies. :manyheart

I would like to be entered into the contest.  My crochet skills have grown so much since I've joined Crochetville.  I'm still relatively new around here and I love it!  It's so nice to have a place where I can be encouraged in my passion for handmade crochet items.  Happy Birthday, Crochetville - may you have MANY MANY MANY more birthdays!

Oops, I had some difficulty editing my post, and I realized I accidentally removed the link to the form to enter the giveaway.  :ohdear I'm a mess today! The link is there now, in the first post.

Now who would not like or find a place for more yarn.  I sent in my form.  This is so cool and nice of you all.

1 person likes this

Happy Birthday Crochetville!  Thank you so much Donna and Amy!  I have been a member here for several years now and I have met and made some wonderful friends.  My crochet skills have grown tremendously thru being a member and I truly appreciate all that you do for us.  My days just aren't the same when I can't start them off by coming to the 'ville.  Now I have my fingers crossed that I might win a $50 gift cert for more yarn goodness! It can't get better than this! :D

You are all very welcome!

Happy Birthday, Crochetville - may you have MANY MANY MANY more birthdays!

Thank you, Christel!

Oh, how fun!  I think the new tagline is just perfect. :)

Thank you, Mary!

Very generous!!! :ty

Happy Birthday to the Ville :bday

and many, many thanks to Amy and Donna for all they do! :h5

awesome!! Thanks to you both for all you do!! I have completed and sent in my form, good luck to us all! :clap

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROCHETVILLE"

There have been days that I was so down and I'd log on to the ville and spirits would lift, just listening to someone's funny story or being amazed at the items members have made.  I found Crochetville after losing my job and it's been a constant source of  freindships and help.  Thank you Amy & Donna for all that you do.  Oh thanks for the giveaway too.

2 people like this

Happy Birthday! and thanks so much for this generous prize!

Always nice to come her and see what projects you gals are working on, have a few giggles, and make some new friends, Thank you Crochetville!

Crochetville is one of the best places on Earth!  :yay

Happy Birthday and thank you for the giveaway!  :ty

This is very nice of you.  I do like the new tag line.

On my way to enter now. 

:bday Happy Birthday Crochetville!!!!   And many many more!!!!  

:bday  Crochetville! It's so great to visit such a fantastic place!

It's sort of like our bday because we all make up Crochetville.   I love love birthdays!!!! 

Happy Birthday Crochetville!

Crochet isn't as big in the UK as it is in the US so finding somewhere like this has opened up so many crocheting experiences for me. I love this place!!! :manyheart

thanks so much for the giveaway.  Happy Birthday and I hope to share many more with your guys.  Thanks for all you do to make this the best place to meet and learn new things.

Thank you for all you do. Happy Bday Crochetville. So proud to be a member. :)