Do you recognize this dress?

sopo

Question

I have someone wanting me to make this for their baby but have no idea where to find the pattern, I've ravelry'd till I"m crosseyed. :sweat  Does anyone recognize it? 

Thanks!!

Stephanie

ps, I've been gone a while so hello everyone! Hope you've all been doing well.  :hi

post-44513-0-83559100-1360813873_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

I have not seen one just like this. I found some similar ones on Ravelry. The Pretty In Pink Sundress, by Jane Davis. The Market Day Dress by Lisa Naskrent. Take a Bow by Candi Jensen.The Seaside Fairy Sundress also by Lisa Naskrent.Another cute one (but not like the one you posted at all) i the Floreal dress by Deanne Ramsey,. I'm not sure if I can put links in here, so I won't even try.   After looking at all those adorable baby dresses, I am having an urge to crochet one. :P

Thanks, Don't know Shifio but will try to see. 

Tina, thanks... I'll go look them up as well. 
Brenda, thank you. Missed everyone and good to see you too. Hope you're doing ok. :)

Beautiful dress! I believe it is another beautiful creation that is on a Russian site. I did find this: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/4966699/post224933820/

Thank you!! That's it... unfortunately, I don't understand graphs. :(  or Russian. It is beautiful though. Thank you so much again. 

Archived