Flower Child

Tampa Doll

For my bithday a good friend gave me this pattern , Waterfall Wardrobe by Shady Lane and enough yarn to make both outfits.

I love the yarn it is called Sinfonia in the colors of Kaqui, Coral and White.  I started on the pants outfit right away.  I then sent to PonyBeads for the beads for the scarf.  You can get as little as 100 for $.99.

So I finished the outfit and thought I would show you how it looks.

More pictures - Spin around

post-105-0-10096300-1360696028_thumb.jpg

Thank you all.  I had fun making this and it was really easy, so anyone who has never made a doll outfit, can make this one.

Now as for the colors, I was sent the yarn along with the pattern, and the friend, sent the yarn and colors used in the pattern.  She didn't want me to use the less expensive yarns I usually use. :D 

It's so adorable!  Is this the 15" Dora?  I'm looking for outfits for her.  There is a Yahoo! group with patterns for her, but my niece loves this outfit.  

No this is the 18" doll.

Great job!  I love it!  Do you collect 18 inch dolls or just like dressing them?  How do you store their clothes?  That is something I'm trying to figure out how to store my clothes, they end up with so much more than I do!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived