Beth Pitard

My Birthday Wish - Beth's Hats for Hope Initiative: Massachusetts

My Birthday Wish:
My birthday is March 2nd and this year I would like....HATS! 
LOTS and LOTS of HATS. You can KNIT them, CROCHET them, BUY them or give me gift cards so I can buy supplies to MAKE them myself.

I want to go to my mailbox on March 2nd and have to ask for assistance with bringing all the packages to my car :)

Please, send me a birthday hat! I am not picky about sizes or colors. 

Beth's Hats For Hope 
(Beth's Birthday Wish)
430 Franklin Village Drive #277
Franklin, MA 02038

I will be 45. I would love to receive hats from 45 different people!

You can learn more about Beth's Hats for Hope by clicking here: 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beths-Hats-for-Hope-Initiative-Massachusetts/465735933478037?sk=info

Great birthday wish! I am just a week into membership with a Nebraska group same name, so wishing you much luck and a very happy Birthday for a generous person to donate to such a wondeful cause!

• Like 1

That is Great Katie!  I started my group on the 2nd of February and got a huge "order" a couple days later.  We are all part of the same cause.  Have a great day  :wgrin

noted :crocheting maybe I can get 2 done this Feb charity along

• Like 1

was only able to get one done, :cheer  :cheer tracking says its reached its home

• Like 1

was only able to get one done, :cheer  :cheer tracking says its reached its home

It did!  Be sure to check the blog this weekend :)

• Like 1

Hi! What a special birthday wish! I have a hat for you. Please PM me your address. Thank you & happy birthday!!! :cake

Sorry!... I never saw anyone use an address in their signature, so I wasn't even looking for it. My "oooops"!... Sorry for the inconvenience. I will mail your hat out today. Have a great weekend! :sun

Edited by TCarra
  • Like 1

No worries. A lot of people don't realize my address is public and ask me to send it privately.  Its ok :) I can't wait to see your beautiful hat. I will post some pictures here this weekend - and maybe next weekend too :) Be sure to check out the blog tomorrow (link is also in my signature!)

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have updated the blog with all the hats I have received this week.  I do know that there is 1 package waiting for pickup and that will be included in next weeks post (I can't make it there today - sorry). 

Please be sure to check out the blog and oooohhh and ahhhh over all the pretty pictures - and take note of how our hat count has more than doubled in ONE WEEK!

Great work!  

A package is on it's way, delivery date....Saturday!

I think your package is the one that is waiting for pickup. I'll get it Tuesday and it will be included in next weeks post. I'm sorry, but I just can't make it there today :(

It did! I got it! Thank you for the pretty hat! Please be sure to check the blog and see the pretty picture of it :)

Beth

thats really wonderful,that you are receiving a great bunch of hats and other items

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who is helping me with this project! I can't tell where my supporters are coming from (why are you hiding?) so I am posting everywhere to say "thank you, keep 'em coming!"

I have updated the blog with the items received this week and I hope you will check it and enjoy the pictures - and perhaps message me to say "hey - that's me!" :)

http://bethshatsforhopemassachusetts.blogspot.com/

A package is on it's way, delivery date....Saturday!

Hi GrannyAnnie

I received your package, card, and letter. Thank you so much! You are very generous and kind. Please send me some information on your charity and I will do what I can to help once I reach my goal for Coats for Kids. I have many people contact me who can't make hats but want to make scarves. My contact information is in my post signature.

I hope you are feeling better.

Thank you. I bookmarked the site and will add it as soon as my current scarf goal is met. 

Have a great day :)

Hi GrannyAnnie

I received your package, card, and letter. Thank you so much! You are very generous and kind. Please send me some information on your charity and I will do what I can to help once I reach my goal for Coats for Kids. I have many people contact me who can't make hats but want to make scarves. My contact information is in my post signature.

I hope you are feeling better.

I'm so glad that they got there in time for your birthday.  It was a close call, lol.  Thank you also for your offer to help out Compassionate Creations.  I see that you've already been given my link.  Thank you kenfreck!  It is also in my signature.  I appreciate all the help I can get especially lately with my health being what it is.  The wonderful 'ville members have really helped me keep things together in more ways than one!  I hope you had a wonderful birthday!  Take care and I will try to get you some more hats in a while. :hug

• Like 1