What is your favorite afghan pattern

i placed an order at JoAnn's last week; I ordered some dark plum , lilac , shaded pink, and like a baby light yellow yarn

I also ordered some of the lighted crochet hooks to try out

Question

what is your favorite afghan pattern?

I am thinking on a ripple stitch ;

i love the flower patterns too

so ; what is your favorite.?

do you like the lighted crochet hooks?

I am thinking that those will help when I make my crochet socks in the darker colors ;

thanks

My favorite afghan pattern is just a large granny square, because there super simple.

The yarn colors would go really great together! Plus the crochet-light crochet hooks are amazing to use when your working with dark colors, I have a couple for when I crochet with black or dark yarns. They don't really work if you crochet with them in the sunlight or with a lot of lighting.

:)

thanks

I have make those type of afghans

i figured the light hooks would work in the dark yarns

it is so hard to see at night and I am older. thank you

I'm a round ripple junkie.

I don't like the lighted hooks.  Trying to use them - the little spot of light at the end gives me a splitting headache.  I tried a dab of nail polish on the tip like I've seen suggested and it still didn't help.  I also don't like the shape of the hook itself but that's entirely personal preference.

I think I have decided on a ripple;  while I love grannie's and flower ghans ; I tought the color of the yarn choices I made will look really good ; and I ordered 2 more skeins of shaded yarn ; both with different shades but of the same colors as the solids; i think they will all go together;

Archived