Sorry for the unscheduled down time

Donna

I thought the glaring white was going to be replaced? 

It was replaced. The background of posts is now the exact same color it was on the old forum (a pale bluish color). There is still some white -- at the very top of the forum and a small border around the edges, and also in the box where you type your posts.

I was beginning to blame my poor computer again.....but I wasn't able to get on with any of them.  I checked FB for an answer..and nothing there so I just thought it was something weird here lol.

I was happy when I was able to get on again!

Boy, am I happy Crochetville is back up.  I was telling a cousin (fellow crocheter, one of many in my family) about Crochetville via a message on Facebook.  She tried to get on but couldn't and send me a message back to see if she had the web site address correct.  It was correct but when I tried that is when I found out Crochetville was down.  I had been on earlier in the morning and had no problems.  But this time when I tried to get on and couldn't I immediately went into Crochetville withdrawal.  That is a horrible experience.  Thanks Donna for your hard work in keeping Crochetville online.  Thanks Amy for your hard work also.

Archived