Latest Round Ripple...

jessicali

I made this with RHSS Mirage & RHSS Spring Green for my newest nephew who will be entering into the world soon! My soon to be sister in law is being induced on Monday (2/11/13) evening at 7pm!! 

I saw the Mirage color & fell in love with it, but had no clue what to pair it with!! I was going to do a soft cream color or lighter tan color, but thought that might be too "dull". I was then going to try to find the perfect shade of blue, when my husband walked out of our bedroom with one of my Spring Green skeins. He said, "Why don't you use this?" and it looked good. I'm really happy with how the colors turned out!! 

Best thing about it - I had about 5 inches left of the 2 skeins of Mirage that I bought for this afghan!! 

post-46820-0-00371100-1360541958_thumb.jpg

Perfect colour combo! It's nice to see a baby boy item steering away from the typical blues. :)

Thank you!! I completely agree!! Don't get me wrong - I love blue - but it seems EVERYTHING for boys is blue!! When there are so many other colors that it could be!! Pretty much anything but pink & purple lol!

Very pretty.

Thank you so much!!

Very nice!  I love RR's.  I haven't made one for a while.  I think it's time!

I, too, love these!! This is the 3rd one I've ever made - I'm currently on the 4th. :) 

Beautiful RR.  Love the colour combo.

Thank you!!  

I had said from the beginning that it would be delivered when I first got to meet my nephew - So - I was able to deliver it today to the hospital :) My nephew, Chandler Leon was born yesterday afternoon (between 1 & 2pm via c-section) weighing in at a whopping 9 pounds 15.5 ounces & 22 inches long! My brother informed my husband that he did good at picking out the colors :) 

Here's the handsome guy ;)

post-46820-0-43569300-1360792723_thumb.jpg

Archived