Eggs... and pineapples :)

Apak

It's quite early to make Easter decorations, but I couldn't  resist when I saw these eggs' covers. So I made them. They are removable - just untie the ribbon.

post-30828-0-12234300-1360523891_thumb.jpg post-30828-0-54361800-1360523912_thumb.jpg

I also decorated the big jar with pineapples :)

post-30828-0-67653700-1360523933_thumb.jpgpost-30828-0-36215400-1360523955_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone!

they are beautiful  and I have to make some.  I was wondering what brand of thread did you use?

These I made with Snehurka - it's size 10 thread. I think all brands will do!

Thank you everyone!

These I made with Snehurka - it's size 10 thread. I think all brands will do!

thankyou so much for your info.   I have to google that thread as I haven't heard of it before.   I love your colors and I thought that I will have to give your thread that you use a try.  

well I have asked Google for your thread and I can't find it on the net so I will find some colorful thread here.   but if you have a link to where you buy your thread I will check it out.

well I have asked Google for your thread and I can't find it on the net so I will find some colorful thread here.   but if you have a link to where you buy your thread I will check it out.

This thread is produced in Czech Republic and it's easy to buy it here in Poland. There are solid and varigated colors. You can see some here http://pasdam.home.pl/pl/c/Snehurka/38/2 but I don't buy it on-line, I just visit one of my favourite big shops where prices are quite low. If you think of some specific colours I can find them for you and send.

This thread is produced in Czech Republic and it's easy to buy it here in Poland. There are solid and varigated colors. You can see some here http://pasdam.home.pl/pl/c/Snehurka/38/2 but I don't buy it on-line, I just visit one of my favourite big shops where prices are quite low. If you think of some specific colours I can find them for you and send.

thanks for this link   I translated some of it.  I will have to see if they send to this country when I register if I can.  I have one more night shift to go than I will see if I can figure it out.  thankyou so much for your offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived