Hello from Daytona Beach

Chris2005

Hi Ya'll~

My name is Chris, I'm married to a wonderful man named Philip, I'm almost 49, lived in Daytona goin on 3 years, born n raised in northern Illinois, I have two grown children from a previous marriage, my son is gonna be 27 soon & my daughter just turned 21, I have a 4 legged large baby, she's a 8 yr. old black lab named Sasha & spoiled to the core. 

I started crocheting at age 9, my grandma taught me that summer & I've been goin at it ever since.  It's like a part of my soul, a part of who I am as a person.  I don't let a day go by without crocheting at least a few rows of whatever I'm working on at the moment.  I've been disabled since '06 so I've got even more time on my hands.  I guess I've become a crochet junkie just as much as I have a yarn hoarder.  I still can't read a pattern past beginner or easy though darn it.  So, if any of ya'll live in or around the Daytona area, give me a shout, would love to talk crochet, learn pattern readin, share some of my yarn, get to know some folks...

Take Care Now & Happy Hooking :P

Chris2005 :manyheart

Chris, it's so nice to meet you!  :welcome from South Carolina!  I wish you luck on finding some folks that live close to you that also enjoy crocheting.  It can be a challenge sometimes but it's so worth it when you find someone!  I hope ou enjoy making your way around the 'Ville.  :)

Archived