Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RecycleCindy

Cuffed Baby Sock Booties

10 posts in this topic

These are cute, thanks for sharing your pattern. They look like they would stay on.

these are just so cute and I'm going to have to give them a try.  I have the worst time making booties but I recently became a great aunt and my niece has asked me to make booties because she is so tiny nothing fits.  thank you for sharing.

Oh my gosh ...... How cute are those!?!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! You did a great job!

Oh thank you. Did you recognize the pattern design?  Now I'm hooked on making these little booties. :)

these are just so cute and I'm going to have to give them a try.  I have the worst time making booties but I recently became a great aunt and my niece has asked me to make booties because she is so tiny nothing fits.  thank you for sharing.

To make smaller preemie sized booties, use a G hook and sport or fingering yarn. See the creme colored ones in my post as those are much smaller but if you need even smaller booties, use an E hook. Let me know how it works out for you. These are real easy and you can use Tammy's picture tutorial if you need help working the pattern.

Oh thank you. Did you recognize the pattern design?  Now I'm hooked on making these little booties. :)

When I saw your thread I had a feeling..... LOL.....then I opened the thread and saw those adorable little things and had to squeal ... I love them! You did a great job! I am going to make baby booties with every baby blanket I make for gifts! LOL ... I told you that pattern was addicting ..... :hook

Cindy they are soo cute!   After trying my hand at slippers and my dh thinking they all looked like "boats" I made him a pair this winter and he LOVES them.  New Grandson coming in May so I am going to make him a little pair.  Love this pattern but have to say the tutorial Tam posted really helped me make them.  Thanks to you both.