melissam66

Hello from South Carolina

17 posts in this topic

Hello from South Carolinaouth Carolina. The weather here does not really get cold enough to promote crafting with yarns, but I love to crochet anyway. :-) And hoping I make plenty of friends here in Crochetville. Melissa

Hi! and :welcome from South Carolina - Lexington.  So glad to see someone else from South Carolina on Crochetville.  Hope you enjoy making your way around the site.  There's tons to see and learn!  :)

Welcome, I am fairly new to Crochetville myself, but have found everyone here to be very friendly and helpful.

I am in the southwest corner of Alabama, but have family in South Carolina, Bluffton to be exact.  We were there visiting a month ago.  We are considering moving there as soon as I can retire from my job, in about 5 yrs.  I spent the entire weekend there teaching my 13 yr old niece  to crochet.  She is a fast learner, one of the things we did was walk through a couple of patterns so I could help her to be able to read the patterns.  She seems to be very excited about it.  So we have continued her "classes" by email and from the pics she is sending me she is doing very well. 

Thank you all for the friendly welcome. I am sure I will enjoy being back here in Crochetville, especially now that I have many crafty friends here.:-)