Tammy Hughs EL Shafey

Hello from Cairo Egypt

18 posts in this topic

Hello from Cairo Egypt

avid My name is Tammy here in Egypt they call me Samiyah, I will answer to either name.. any ways I am an avid crocheter as well as my Aunt in the USA where I was Born and raised, My Aunt and I plan on going into business together once my husband and I return. But today I am on a mission looking for The Incredible Hulk Hat or face or Bennie  my Aunt has a customer wanting this Hat..if any one has a free Pattern of this please if you would and if I could have a link to this..

Thank you ever so kindly

Tammy

P.S. this is what I am looking for and I know it has the ladies name on it but she sells the hat not the pattern or doesn't offer a free pattern.I hope that I can add thispost-66222-0-73780200-1360332878.jpg

Hello and welcome from Florida's gulf coast - I'm glad you joined! Not sure where to find a pattern for the hat, but it sure is cute...

I know what you mean I have been looking for over an hour now..My Aunt live in Tennessee and she has been looking all morning her time..It is 4 22 PM here in Cairo...Thank you for your reply ..I hope someone sees it and can help me find it

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome  to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida

1 person likes this

Thank you Ladies for the warm welcome... marpan79 I wasn't to far from the boarder of PA I use to live in Sidney NY which is 50 miles from Binghamton NY it is a small quiet town and I loved it now i live in Noisy Cairo Egypt lol