Hello from Maine!

Cindy J Worthley

Welcome to the 'ville!  It has been a very cold winter and it looks like we're about to get hit hard by a snow storm!  Get those hooks moving! :lol Btw, what part of maine are you?  I have a SIL in Tenant's Harbor.  It's so pretty there.

I live in the western mountains of Maine,just below Saddleback and Sugarloaf ski areas...and no I don't ski!We are in for "wicked "cold weather the next few days! Happy crocheting,all!

By the way  I recently made and sent 16 purple granny squares to Yarn Bombing Los Angelos(Facebook page) check it out!I

Yes we are defnitely in for a "wicked" snow storm, that's all we hear on tv!  Too funny to see someone else use "wicked" like that! lol  It's gonna be wicked cold for sure, lots of crocheting is planned by me, how about you?  I'm going to try to check out the granny squares you sent...................

Our "wicked " storm is coming slow,The snow came all day yesterday,but we only got a few inches.Now the wind has picked up and the snow is coming faster and the snow plows are out and about! I started  crocheting a Starbella scarf for a friend last night....my  4th I think.After work today,I will be back at it!(since hubby is off from work today he will do the shoveling! :cheer

Archived