Danielle Couston

Hi! Im Dani from Victoria, Australia

16 posts in this topic

Hey there! Im Dani and I have an addiction....

Oops, wrong group! Anyhoo... I love crochet, Have since my mother in law taught me back in 1999.
Since then it has become my second lover, 6th baby and daily theropist.
I love to push myself in styles and always looking for the next challenging pattern. I have designed my own patterns but prefer to enjoys others.
I am only now starting to sell the items I make and hope one  day to run a full time craft sales business.

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome  to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida.

1 person likes this

Hello and welcome from Florida's gulf coast - I'm glad you joined!  :welcome

1 person likes this

:welcome Dani, from Pittsburgh.....and I'm pretty sure you got the right group for that addiction.....

Well, that is if your looking to enable that addiction :devil

1 person likes this

Hi Dani! Welcome! If ever you feel like just kicking back, and hookin up a few granny squares, come on over and see us at the grannysquare cal!!  You'll fit right in with all us addicted granny squarers! :yay

Hi from a fellow Aussie!!! :welcome I'm from Bundaberg Queensland and we were just devastated by the worst flood on record. Have come here to escape it all a bit and back to my crochet therapy. Love to see Aussies here!!! :hug

Hi!  I love your introduction!  :welcome to Crochetville.  :)  I also enjoy learning new stitches, new crochet styles, and trying new things.  Hopefully one day it will turn into a business for me, as well.  So glad you've joined!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for all the replies. Im feeling so loved right now!! 

:-/ For some reason my browser is not letting me quote any of you so I will reply this way...

Skoggy - You were first to reply!! YAY! You have won the privilege of bragging rights

katyallen8090 - Although I love making afghans and bunny rugs, Granny Squares are not my thing.

Sarah Jane - Im hearing you hun! We have the floods and fires where we are too...Hang in there!

crsheridan - Thanks! I love your reply!

To Everyone ElseThanks so much for making me feel welcome! 

Edited by DaniB77