Greetings from Illinois!

ZenMama

Hello to all here at Crochetville, Joy here, from icy Illinois!  I am looking forward to getting to know this site and hope to find a new home in a hookin' community :lol  I have always been into crafting starting when I was about 5.  My Aunt Karen and Grandma Gul inspired me to try out any and all crafts, except knitting because neither of them could, oddly neither can I, lol.  I enjoyed to art of crochet but got bored with trying to make afghans that were always much to big of a project, and granny squares/circles.  After a nearly 20 year vaca from crochet I came back to it and boy was I surprised to discover there was an abundance of things I could crochet.  My new adventure into the craft was a coffee cup cozy, in less than a year I was doing amigurumi for my daughter.  I love, love, love to crochet and have even made a few $$ along the way.  I have a website if anyone would like to see a few of my projects from last year, I haven't gotten around to updating since I dug out from all my pending orders, lol.  Happy Hookin'!

~Joy

http://www.zenlifecreations.com. 

Archived