New to crochet and crochetville

Nancylee02

Hello my name is nancy. I live in Chicagoland. I am a stay at home mother of two children under the age of 5. In my previous life I was an Architect and still do small residential projects on the side. In my free time (ha ha) I sew, scrapbook, do graphic design, teach two Sunday school classes, cook/bake and like to garden. I am teaching myself how to crochet because my grandmother (now passed) and my aunt did it and I want to be apart of that legacy. It is also a good craft to have ready while one is waiting at lessons, poolside or in drs appointments. I've come here because I'm running into problems with my first project and have no one to ask for advice. After I put the kids to bed tonight I will try to post my problem along with a picture. I hope the more experienced Dan help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Welcome Nancy, I am also here in IL, I am out in the middle of nowhere by Iowa but I grew up in the burbs.  Glad to have you as a fellow hooker!  I am a new poster here at Crochetville, yeah for newbies, lol!  Blessed be!!

~Joy

Archived