Shaped Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bag from Tester

diamond

I thought I posted this earlier but I don't see it anywhere. I must not have hit the submit button. In any case, here's the Shaped Pumpkin Trick or Treat bag I tested for LibiLou. It's a really easy & fast pattern. I made it in several hours Friday night. I'm showing it next to a skein of Caron's Simply Soft Brites so you can see the size of the bag. It's stuffed with a ball of CSSB to fill it out so it can stand. Sorry I didn't position the bag correctly.

pumpkintest2gn.th.gif

Image clickable for larger/better viewing.

:ty Libi, for letting me test this pattern for you.

Sorry if this post is duplicated somewhere else. I looked for the posting but can't find it now.

Diamond,

Thank you for testing the bag. I made the changes you suggested, then redid it myself. So much easier. :) I made the bags small because they are for my 1 year old neice and 2 year old nephew. I think I may add an addendum to the pattern on how to increase the size. Wouldn't be hard at all.

Libi, so you know, I made the bag as per your instructions in regards to the top edging & strap. Not how I suggested it be done.

It's so adorable Diamond! I'm testing this patter for Libi too and am starting the strap. I can't wait to see the finished product!!!! Thanks for posting yours so I have something for comparison. I'm a very nervouse crocheter!!

Libi, so you know, I made the bag as per your instructions in regards to the top edging & strap. Not how I suggested it be done.

Diamond,

Your way works better :D But, I give you kudos on getting my way to look so neat! Mine didn't look that way.

Archived