KER828

Yarn to give away - ** GIVEN AWAY ** Thanks for your help!

7 posts in this topic

I crochet a great deal for charity and as a result people give me yarn.  I have been trying to organize my craft room and keep finding bags and boxes of yarn.  I would love to pass this on to others who do the same thing as there is no way I will use all of this if I crochet until I'm a hundred!  LOL!  Please message me if you are interested.  Thanks!

Update I'll be shipping yarn out 2-16 - If I find more Worsted Weight I'll repost.  I do have some baby yarn if anyone needs some. 

Edited by KER828

What kind of yarn do you have, wool, acrylic?  Who pays postage?  Where are you located?  Charlene

What a thoughtful thing to do.  I am sure someone will be so very happy to receive some of your yarn.  I too am already overflowing with yarn but just wanted to say a thank you for your kindness!

What kind of yarn do you have, wool, acrylic?  Who pays postage?  Where are you located?  Charlene

I have the same questions :)

Do you have any I Love This Yarn color white?  I know someone on another list that is looking for that as they are changing manufacturers at Hobby Lobby and are not carrying this yarn at the moment.