Stephie Jeffries

Marcelle Afghan pattern by Brenda Sampson

6 posts in this topic

I am looking to purchase the original pattern by Brenda Sampson called "Marcelle Afghan". I don't want to buy the whole kit from Mary Maxim since I like to use my own yarn. Can anyone help me in purchasing this pattern?

Thanks.

Edited by Stephie.J

If this pattern is a part of a kit you might be able to purchase just the pattern from the company. You could also try and google

the pattern by name and designer and she what you find. The designer might be one who has her own site and

offer her patterns for sale. Good luck with you serach.

If this pattern is a part of a kit you might be able to purchase just the pattern from the company. You could also try and google

the pattern by name and designer and she what you find. The designer might be one who has her own site and

offer her patterns for sale. Good luck with you serach.

Thanks spiritwalker, but I have done just that. The pattern does come in a kit from Mary Maxim and they don't sell the pattern by itself and the kit is backordered. I have googled the creator and am unable to find this exact pattern.

Thanks though!

Have you called Mary Maxim?  I have heard that sometimes they will sell the pattern separate from the kit if the kit is backordered.  It might be worth a try.

Did you have any luck getting this pattern, I too am on the search for it, it seems no one as it and the company won't even respond to my begging e-mails.