Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skoggy

A Finished Friendship-ghan CAL afghan

12 posts in this topic

Here is a little afghan I have made using squares that were sent to me through the Friendship-ghan CAL, right here on the Ville.

I stitched them together using Reverse Mattress Stitch because it is invisable. I then just did a couple of rows of dc for a border. I had asked for 6" squares based on flowers for my little new addition Isabel.

post-54070-0-26599100-1360005966_thumb.jpgpost-54070-0-72176900-1360005999_thumb.jpg

If you want to make a lovely ghan by squares sent to you by your fellow hookers from C'Ville, then be sure to pop onto the Friendship-ghan Square CAL, and let katyallen8090 know your square preferences.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/138944-friendship-granny-square-congrats-to-feb-2013-biggest-square/

1 person likes this

There's that baby girl!! Love the blankee, gosh it turned out so pretty!!!! Ya done good Emma!!!!! thanks for the plug darlin!

what a great idea    this is so beautiful with the squares and the friendship of it

If you like it, you should come along to our friendly CAL. I'd love to send squares to you all :)