I've been away from the forum a bit and after a very nice orientation email from Amy I'm venturing to make my new post in the "new" Crochetville. (Must say it's looking good!) So, bear with me.
This is an extremely easy and fast scarflet, and it is really lovely when it's done. If you have a birthday coming up of someone who loves purple, this is a good one! It would also make a pretty and encouraging charity donation.

Sorry about the fact that it does not have a photo, I don't know how to add a photo on the new forum yet.

You will find the free pattern here:
http://craftybegonia.blogspot.com/2013/01/mountain-orchid.html

Enjoy!

Clotilde

What a really neat idea. I have seen tons of people fold their scarf in half, wrap it around back, and pull the loose ends through the folded one. I tried this and this left a very uncomfortable bump right in the base of my throat and it left a gap between my neck and the scarf (I hate being cold lol especially on my neck). This is a wonderful idea for people who do that but are tired of the huge bump that sits in the hollow of their neck lol. Great link!

Thank you all for your encouraging comments. I love keyhole scarves, they are easy to wear, stay put without the need of a knot and you don't drag them around like you do when using a super long one. But I like to make them pretty and this one is very easy but feminine at the same time. Enjoy!

Archived