Tiffany Bachli

Hi from Massachusetts

15 posts in this topic

My name is Tiffany and I have been crocheting for about 16 years. Also have cross stitched some, but my true love is crochet. I learned how to do it from a book in memory of my grandmother. My prize project is my wedding dress and yes, he got the hint and did ask me to marry him. I use the craft now as a meditation.post-66094-0-37787500-1359861692_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida.

You dress is just amazing and it was your first project? :eek   Wow!! :woo 

Hi Tiffany!  Welcome to the 'ville! I live in the central part of the state.  Where abouts are you?  Your wedding dress is gorgeous!!!  Looking forward to seeing more of your projects!

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

Beautiful Wedding Gown!!

Thank you for all the compliments on my dress!! This was not my first "project", but yes it was the first dress I made like this. In response to one of the chats I live in Springfield, MA. This city is just getting so bad I do all I can to stay inside and crochet! Right now I'm making a Fisherman's sweater in crochet. Attached is another cat bed I made with the other two cats laying on a king sized afghan I made but could use a few more rows.

post-66094-0-85957700-1359930962_thumb.jpg

Hi Tiffany, welcome! Your wedding dress is gorgeous!

I live just across the river, near Six Flags. There are quite a few of us from MA here.

1 person likes this