#1Crochetfan

Valentine Barbie giveaway for U.S.A. residents only-Winner Drawn ***CrochetKitten***

20 posts in this topic

Winner Drawn is -CrochetKitten-

I recently rescued an unwanted Barbie. After I gave her a good bath and detangled her hair, I decided to make her an outfit and give her a good home.  The only thing wrong that I could find with the doll, is that her ring is missing. She really would love a new, loving home. :)

Her wonderful outfit is designed by Agnes Russell  and is called  "String Along with me" from Feb. 6, 1996, Crochet World.  Her top is attached in back with hook and loop tape; the skirt is attached by gathering the tie, and tying it in the back in a bow.

I will take names from the forum until 5 pm eastern standard time, on Feb. 6th, and I will randomly draw a winner later on that day. I will post who the winner is no later than Feb. 8th, as I would like the doll to get to its recipient in time for Valentine's Day, if possible.

Names in drawing:

1-Jessicali

2-CrochetKitten

3-mom4x

4-grannyannie

5-MamawNaNa

post-3193-0-29031800-1359818384_thumb.jpg

post-3193-0-66164200-1359818432_thumb.jpg

post-3193-0-62718600-1359818462_thumb.jpg

Edited by #1Crochetfan
2 people like this

No need to enter me. :D  As I have a few myself waiting to be dressed.

I just wanted to tell you I love the outfit and you did a great job cleaning a detangling her hair.

As for the ring, you could glue a bead or sequit there. :D 

I would love to be entered :) This would make a great first barbie for my baby girl!!

No need to enter me, just want to say how lovely she now looks she's going to make some little one very happy. 

Ooh--enter me, please! I loved Barbie growing up, but I don't have any right now. I would really like to start collecting again, though. :)

I'd love to be entered.. my girls are crazy over Barbie's.  Thanks for the giveaway!!!

No need to enter me. 

You did a wonderful job on her and her new dress. :manyheart 

No need to enter me, but as a fellow Barbie crocheter I just wanted to say how beautiful the Valentine's dress looks on her.  Great job cleaning her up, too.

No need to enter me, just wanted to tell you she cleaned up so good!! :manyheart

Edited by pineapplequeen

Plz do enter me. I love the outfit and would be a wonderful gift for a grandaughter. I have been thinking about learning to make barbie clothing .  very kind of you to offer a giveaway.

jeannie

TampaDoll-I just wanted to tell you I love the outfit and you did a great job cleaning a detangling her hair.

As for the ring, you could glue a bead or sequit there. :D

Thanks, Tampadoll.  That's a great idea with using a bead or sequin for a ring. 

Peggy85225- No need to enter me, just want to say how lovely she now looks she's going to make some little one very happy.

Thanks, Peggy.  She is a very pretty doll.  I love her long hair.

Thanks Terri/Ladysorce, Bailey4, Pineapplequeen, and Pineknott for the lovely comments.

It was lots of fun giving her a cleaning and fixing her up.  Dolls are always fun that way.

Anyway, I just drew number 2.  The lucky winner is CrochetKitten.