Terri/LadySorce

THANK YOU ~ FEB & MARCH WISH LIST

Thank you to a very thoughtful UK FGM for sending me the Magician's Hat with Rabbit pattern.  This is going to be an adorable addition to a magician's themed gift set I'm doing for a birthday boy in April.  Thank you so much!!! :hug  :ty  :yay

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 1

Thank you to a FGM in Florida for the T-shirt & crocheted heart :) I believe I am going to hang the heart on my rear view mirror in my car. 

• Like 2

Thank you to a very thoughtful Australian FGM for the 18" Doll Bathing Beauty Pattern.  I am so excited to finally be able to crochet with thread.  I am looking forward to adding this finished outfit to my Christmas donations.  :hug  :ty  :yay

• Like 1

I am very blessed today.  My KY FGM blessed me with the Bunny with Cradle Purse Pattern.   :ty  I can't wait to put the finished project in my Easter basket box!!! :hug

• Like 1

Thank you FGM for the pattern * Sand and Sea Purse *. I can't wait to try it. Thanks!!!

Edited by owlvamp
  • Like 1

A big thank you to my FGM--she surprised me today with the pattern for the tea cozy---I will make it for my neighbor who collects tea pots!!! Thank you. ♥

• Like 1

I had a wonderful surprise in my inbox today!!! A lovely FGM got me a dress pattern that I'm going to make for both of my girls as soon as I get the yarn together!

Thank you for the pattern!!! :ty

• Like 1

Thank you so much to a FGM in MI. What a surprise!

3 Bath and Body candles in Spice

Shower gel from Bath and Body in Sensous Amber

Body Lotion from Bath abd Body in Sensous Amber

Body gel from Bath and Body in Sensous Amber

2 dish cloths in red, white and blue

A box of chocolate covered caramels from Tastes Good.

A Girhadelli chocolate caramel bar.

What a wonderful treat! Thanks so much.

• Like 1

After the morning I had it was such a splendid surprise to have a knock on my door from my mailman!!  :c9

He handed me a package and upon opening it I had such a smile! Enclosed were gifts for my youngest kiddos!!!!

A wonderful MO FGM sent a crochet hat for my baby; a hot wheels car picked especially for my 2yr old by her boys; and a pretty pink bottle of nail polish for my 4yr old princess who already had to do her nails!!!

Thank you so much for making me smile and my kids so happy to get something for themselves in the mail!

It was wonderful!

:ty

• Like 2

Hey all

Just want to think a special MO FGM for a great card. It was the cutest thing and so sweet. Haven't been home in a few days so I just got it today. My birthday. She told me all about herself. Can't wait to send one back.

• Like 2

A very sweet FGM from right here in KY sent me a beautiful knit purse (lined with pockets!) and polymer clay buttons! I :manyheart them! Thank you soooooo much! :hug

post-18684-0-59604200-1363364088_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you FGM for the owl appliqué pattern. I really need to get in gear and make some stuff. I am extremely excited. Thanks again for the owl appliqué pattern!!

• Like 1

Thank you so much Pennsyvania FGM for the sweet surprise, I found the surprise when I got home after spending 4 days in the hospital with my son.  I love the Fiskars folding scissors and the beautiful fridge magnets.

• Like 2

I received a great great raok today from a wonderful GA fairygodmother.  Look at all the stuff she sent me for card making.  There are many stamps, clear stamps, buttons, craft paper, ribbon and crocheted embellishments.  And of course yarn.  Thank you so much for putting a big big smile on my face and making me feel special.

post-2636-0-22295800-1364264846_thumb.jpg

post-2636-0-63227500-1364264859_thumb.jpg

post-2636-0-22295800-1364264846_thumb.jpg

post-2636-0-63227500-1364264859_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you Western Pa fgm for your thoughtful pkg.

I received 2 shawl pins,Mary englebreit stickers and a journal,and the cutest raggedy Ann card

the shawl pins are perfect since the shawl is in a wheat color :hug

• Like 2

Thank you Western PA FGM for your wonderfully Angelic package!! I am in Heaven... although trying to figure out how to post a pic.. (I will..

I was bestowed wonderful Chanelle and Suede yarn SO excited to try that!!!

Thank you so much FGM I really appreciate it!!

• Like 2

Also thank you to my FGM in Ga for a large package of yarn!! My camera is charging but I'll get a pic asap.

Edited by jessicali
  • Like 2

Huge thank you to the FGM in GA who sent me this fabric! :heart it! :hug

post-18684-0-89630300-1364685000_thumb.jpg

And anther thank you to the FGM in NY for the yard of silk! :heart:hug 

post-18684-0-15998000-1364685032_thumb.jpg

I am feeling very spoiled today! 

• Like 2