Terri/LadySorce

THANK YOU ~ FEB & MARCH WISH LIST

46 posts in this topic

Here we go.....

Please post your "Thank You's" here, and as always, please do not name your fairy godmother. If you know who they are, you can always send them a letter or a PM.

Have Fun All.

Thank you to my super speedy FGM for the Love-a-saurus hat pattern. Can't wait to make it for Felicia :hug

1 person likes this

Thank You so much FGM for the pattern to make the sweater boots for the 18" girls in my life..my Niece Harlee has named her girl Belle, Emerald named hers Emma and the one i have for my granddaughter is called Faith. these three "little" girls are going to look so adorable in their new boots...and i have he perfect pattern for a sweater dress that these boots will look great with...now off to dig out the yarn to knit the dresses and to decide what color's to make the boots then to the store for the perfect buttons. Thank you again!

1 person likes this

Thank you NY FGM for the koala pattern. :hug

1 person likes this

:hugs and Thank you to my wonderful NY fairygodmother for granting me the Amigurmi Nativity Pattern I wanted.  I can't wait to get  home and really look at it.

1 person likes this

The biggest thank you :ty going out to my UK FGM who gifted me the Green Daisies *AND* the Skull Applique patterns! You've made my day my friend! :hug:manyheart

Also, another huge thank you :ty to the sweet FGM in MN who gifted me the Rows of Ruffles pattern! Thank you so very much my friend! :hug:manyheart

Edited by tiffer93
1 person likes this

Thank you FGM---I received the Raverly cupcake potholder pattern. Thank you VERY much :manyheart  :ty

1 person likes this

Thank you to a very thoughtful FL FGM for a Irish themed AG doll pattern.  I am so thrilled. :manyheart  :hug  :yay

1 person likes this

I am very thankful to my MA FGM who gifted me a penguin lovie pattern!!! :manyheart

I can't wait to get my materials together and get a few made up for my little ones!!!

:ty  :c9

1 person likes this

Thank you FGM in MA for the adventure wrap that was on my list. I am already thinking of spring colors to use when I make it.

1 person likes this

Thank you to my FGM in TX for the Patchwork Heart afghan pattern! Can't wait to get stuck into it. :hug

1 person likes this

Thank you to my Virginia FGM who sent a beautiful Valentine's Day card, which I received today! It made me feel very special. :hug

1 person likes this

Thank you to my FL fairy godmother for the beautiful red hearts for my all year tree I am starting.  I just love them and they are perfect for the tree.  The post office wasn't kind to the envelope, however, the hearts are in perfect shape.

post-5752-0-64313300-1361036667_thumb.jpg

post-5752-0-28687000-1361036796_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Thank you FGM for the Toast an d Jam giraffe pattern. I am so excited. Thank you thank you!!!

1 person likes this

Thank you so much to my FL Fairy Godmother for this lovely Sashay yarn!!!

post-18634-0-40291900-1361418360_thumb.jpg

:mug

1 person likes this

Thank you my dear TX Fairy Godmother for this wonderful Sashay yarn and "made by" labels and button magnet!!!

post-18634-0-73821400-1361418682_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Thank you to my lovely VA Fairy Godmother for this fabulous coffee!

post-18634-0-18097000-1361418862_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Thank you to my fabulous elf who gifted me a gift card for amazon I am going to get my wall decor !!!! Thank you so much it made my week!

1 person likes this

The FGMs have been super kind to me! 

A very dear, special NY FGM has sent me a Swarovski pendant necklace with the 3 boys birthstones and mine, a Mom necklace! Also, 2 packs of pink floral buttons and 3 fat quarters of pink & white fabric! :manyheart

Today I received a beautiful heart ornament from a FL FGM... :ty

You all make me feel so very special! Thank you for thinking of me! :heart 

1 person likes this

Think you to a FGM from FL. She sent me lots of pretty spring colored ribbon. Have no idea what to do with it yet, Maybe Easter crafts or gifts. THANX!!!

post-51725-0-02574500-1361756952_thumb.jpg

post-51725-0-77500700-1361756992_thumb.jpg

Edited by krazycrocheter
1 person likes this

A big :ty going out to my FGM in MO for the Pink Petals Bonnet pattern! :manyheart

1 person likes this

I returned from Neverland (painting sets for the high school performance of Peter Pan) and i had a message.Thank YOu to my swap partner...she sent me the triceratops pattern from ravelry..

1 person likes this

Thank you FGM for the pattern * Dog Beach Blanket *.i love it and can't wait to try it out. Thanks a bunch. It made my day.

Edited by owlvamp
1 person likes this

Thank you to a wonderful FGM that sent me the Prospierty Angel Pattern I wanted.  Totally made my day!

:hug

1 person likes this