Yes Mom...It's Called a Blog

Crochet Cricket

Hello everyone :)

I am just getting started here in the Crochetville forum community and I am really enjoying myself. There are so many wonderful topics to read I didn't know where to start. So I've decided to share my blog with you guys. My blog is about my passion (obsession <.<  >.>) crochet. I love finding new patterns and advancing my skill. And I really love the crochet community, the most helpful and encouraging people. 

Rather lightheartedly, I began to jot down some of my thoughts in a blog one day. Not thinking it was a big deal. But then something strange happened. I couldn't stop. I enjoy crochet so much that it seems I eat, sleep and breath it. Now I blog it too. Yes mom...blog. LOL trying to explain to my unplugged mother what it is I am doing in my spare time always gives me a good laugh. "So honey, how is the blob going" hehe.

If any of you guys would like to see my crochet ramblings you can visit me at crochetcricket. I would really appreciate your comments and feedback on my projects. Good luck to all of you with your blogs as well. Happy Crocheting!

Cricket

Congratuations on finding crochet (or crochet finding you as the case may be). I love the ring pattern/tutorial you found and then featured at your blog. The Royals Sisters are nothing short of brilliant. As for the blog itself, just be sure to update as often as you say you will. If you are going to update on Wednesdays, and something prevents that, let your reader's know.

Archived