FrLopLady

back button issues

5 posts in this topic

I've had this happen 3 or 4 times tonight.  I reply to a thread, it updates to the thread and when i try and go back I can't!  I have to go back to view new content to get back to the list.

Try clearing your broswer's cookies and cache.

If the problem continues, let us know which browser and operating system you're using (include version).

I'll give that a try Amy.  I will also try on my other computer and see if it does it there.  

I've had this happen 3 or 4 times tonight.  I reply to a thread, it updates to the thread and when i try and go back I can't!  I have to go back to view new content to get back to the list.

This is happening to me as well, also on the old forum when you hit the back button I would go back to the spot where I left, now I go back to the top of the page and must scroll down to see the next topic, very annoying.

I don't think I'm able to duplicate this. Can you tell me exactly what happens after replying and clicking the back button?

When I post a reply to a thread, I am taken to the point in that thread where my reply is. I can scroll back up to read the replies above. If I click the back button, I am taken to the last page I visited -- which could be a previous page in the thread, or the forum page with the list of threads, (or where ever I was last before I posted the reply. I am using the latest version of Firefox on a Mac.

This is happening to me as well, also on the old forum when you hit the back button I would go back to the spot where I left, now I go back to the top of the page and must scroll down to see the next topic, very annoying.

What browser and operating system are you using? I'm not having a problem using the back button -- I am taken back to the spot on the page where I left.