Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dolpicker

Hi the only way I can post is from an old link lost screenname and password

7 posts in this topic

I sent an email for help and want to get back in to post. Since I changed my cookies and history to stop getting ads on another site then changed it back because I lost alot of information I can't log in here as I lost my login information. Can someone email me please. I am not even sure which email address I used so I will be checking all of my emails for help.

Thanks

Mary

Hi and welcome back to Crochetville.  While you are signed in here, send a pm to AnyS or Donna.  They are the ones who may be able to help you.

Hi Tampa Doll

Sorry it took so long to get back and thank you. i didn't check my question for answers because I was able to sign back on. I really apreciate the info and you taking your time to offer help.

Mary

:welcome back from Pittsburgh.  I'm not quite sure how to help you :(

I sent an email for help and want to get back in to post. Since I changed my cookies and history to stop getting ads on another site then changed it back because I lost alot of information I can't log in here as I lost my login information. Can someone email me please. I am not even sure which email address I used so I will be checking all of my emails for help.

Thanks

Mary