jimbo

A REALLY cool hook

14 posts in this topic

post-3105-0-00064800-1359482789_thumb.jpgDirect to you from my Grandson Clinton's workshop.... what just might be the coolest hook in the world! (best viewed by clicking on the image to enlarge the photo) Oh, and for your info, Clinton has made two wood hooks for his momma and she uses both daily. Makes me a wee bit proud. Bytheway, he's 13 and available. heh Edited by jimbo
2 people like this

How "cool" (get it?  Cool...I crack me up) is that!  What a handsome grandson you have Jimbo!

Why thank you deb! And he's smart! Oh and the hook? Clinton found it hanging from the eaves of the cabin up on the crick. Even the house makes hooks, eh? Guess it's just a hookey area up there.

Impressive!  Looks like about a size Z?  I don't think I'd want to be in the cold long enough to use it, though.

Like your new avatar with Dippy!

Very "cool" hook!  Of course we wouldn't expect anything but amazing coming from the grandson of the bestest hook maker around! :hook   He's mighty handsome too!

Like your new avatar with Dippy!

Ah you recognized the lunk! Dippy too!

Yeah I figured that's about a Z size icehook, although we didn't measure...the size changed in the sun; so you could start at the Z and end up an H or so. Might make for some interesting freeform crochet, eh?

Great picture and story!  Looks like competition for you, Jimbo. :lol   I treasure both of my Jimbo Hooks!

How did he make it? Did it grow that way? Lets just let it remain one of the many mysteries of from the Crick.